Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
You have not been filling up with Shell fuel, have you?
I really like the Pace Cars. Friends in NZ used to have two of them, well optioned V8s. I liked the stick-shift one best, it felt like a hot-rod, light and powerful. With the full set of graphics they certainly stand out in a crowd. Difficult to put a value on though, bit of an orphan type of Mustang really, looking more European the way they do. What are prices like for them in the USA these days?
 :grin: maybe if I stopped working on it then it would be on the road more......
Installation pic to make it easier.

Does this help at all?

Thanks, I have printed that off for future use

Cheers,

John
Yeah a difficult one
My son is a fox body nut just paid $13k for a red Gt good motor interior rough exterior paint wise so a clean one like yours should easily fetch $25k i would think but as they say it is an aquired taste.
Good luck with it
Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / Re: Coys c67 mustang mags for sale $1000 nego
« Last post by 66april on September 19, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »
SOLD
Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / Manifold, extractors and radiator
« Last post by BlackNotchBack on September 19, 2018, 05:49:51 PM »
Weiand Stealth Manifold

Purchased new and run on my 289 for approximately 18 months. Perfect working condition and a great upgrade for a stock 289. $150

1965-66 Radiator

Stock brass radiator as removed from my 1966 Mustang. Not leaking and never had any issues keeping a stock 289 cool. $75

1965-66 Extractors

Purchased new and were installed for approximately 18 months. No major clearance dramas, other than where they contacted a Shelby length pitman arm. I had no issues with a stock pitman arm. $75

Happy to post the manifold at buyers expense but radiator and extractors will need to be picked up from Ferntree Gully, VIC.

DM me or contact me on 0458498820 if you have any questions.

Mustang Chat Room / S650
« Last post by BRUMBE on September 19, 2018, 04:26:42 PM »
Have the plate, just need the car!
Mustang Chat Room / Re: 6 cylinder to v8 conversion
« Last post by Dwayne on September 19, 2018, 04:07:36 PM »
Registering a 6cyl car converted to a V8 is a simple process here in SA, as they came out with V8's from the factory. Same process as dropping a 308 in a 6cyl HQ ute.

Just fill out a MR620 form and get approval, ensuring all the brakes, suspension, steering etc etc are upgraded to V8 mustang parts and then get the car inspected. (https://www.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/16395/MR620-APPLICATION-TO-MODIFY-Motor-Vehicle-2013.pdf

However, as the car is from interstate and/or never registered before ... the inspectors will go over the whole car looking for any reason they can find to send you away to fix things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Visit Custom Mustangs