Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you have an iPhone you can take the pics and then email them to yourself and the iPhone then gives you different sizes to choose from before it sends the pic
Cheers Ray, Iíll check it out
I use the app image resizer
Members Cars / Re: Smally's 66 Coupe
« Last post by smally on Yesterday at 09:45:43 PM »
OK, fitted 2" blocks to the rear today - a bit too low! Tail pipes hit the diff when bounced. Tried again after slicing the blocks in half. Looks spot on to me now. The photos were taken with 1/4 tank fuel. When it comes time to replace the rear tyres they will be either 235/45 (24mm larger OD) or 245/45 (32mm larger OD) which will fill the guards out a bit more & lift the back. Currently the sill panel is 5mm lower at the rear than the front.

With 2" blocks

With 1" blocks

Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: SEAT REPADDING FOR A 67 FASTBACK.
« Last post by GLENN 70 on Yesterday at 09:06:43 PM »
Pops 67 try my trick 1st ,it works . Sometimes the springs sag and that causes problems . 
Victoria / Re: 2017 Victorian Mustang Round Up and Shelby Nationals
« Last post by red066 on Yesterday at 09:06:27 PM »
Awesome day and good display of cars
Great venue and I think now I know where we are all going when we finish playing with mustangs  :burnout:
Wanted To Buy / Re: WTB Bottom radiator hose for 69 390
« Last post by mwizz on Yesterday at 08:29:29 PM »
Thanks Barry, I will be in touch
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Audio upgrade 65
« Last post by mcarnage59 on Yesterday at 08:20:45 PM »
...... :lmao:

Went to the round up today. Got some great positive comments about my interior. Particularly the black dash with the ivy gold and white doors. Just sayin

Car looked a treat today.Now for the engine and engine bay. Definitely needs improvement when compared with what I saw today.
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / 65 non aircon power steering pump
« Last post by mcarnage59 on Yesterday at 08:17:17 PM »
The current pump on my car looks like someone gave it a flogging with a hammer at some stage. Itís also an aircon compatible pump and I donít have aircon. Iíd like to replace it for improved appearance. Are there reproductions of the original available or even rebuilt originals?

From my research so far it looks like people replace them with a saginaw pump.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers Mark
Mustang Chat Room / 1969/70 Mach 1 non ac Heater Box Duct
« Last post by 1969M1 on Yesterday at 08:05:23 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has a 69/70 heater box duct that joins onto the windscreen demister duct for sale - car is a non air con.
or if anyone know of where to buy second hand parts for a 69/70 in Australia
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Visit Custom Mustangs