Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / Qld personalised rego. plates for sale.
« Last post by 5151greg on Yesterday at 11:21:08 PM »
Both cars have now been sold interstate and all that it left is the rego. plates.
(Qld) GTK65
(Qld) GTA660
$300 a pair, or the lot for $500.
Files too large, images available to view on Gumtree.
Thanks for your interest
Welcome back, I remember when you bought the black one

mwizz ...how you going buddy

Yeh the black one " which I call Mach Vadar ...is my problem child .......she's a bitch to drive as she just wants to unleash all the time and the mongrel is a pain to keep cool - still needs some more tweeking mods on the cooling system,  but we'll get it there. We have done a fair bit of work on it replaced all the suspension front and back and steering gear. Putting a hoist down in our new AMCPDU warehouse / shop will help heaps to sort out a few more things.

The red vert is still considered our fun ride and we need to get them out more for sure

Good to be on the scene again

Hey Ed how are ya,  Good to see you kept them both :burnout:

Hi Lee, How am I going .man that's a loaded question. .But to sum it up "Really" good now Lee.

Without going into a lot of boring details, I had a lot of lower back issues and had to have my S1, L5 and L4  Caged and pinned ..all fine now like brand new actually better then new,  but it did screw me over for awhile......it took being a grumpy prick to a whole new level   :lol: :lol:

I'm also still running the business my cousin and I set up 2.5 yrs ago Waterwise Solutions Pty Ltd that's going great guns  ...and ..wait for it ...Monique and I have just launched another company we have been working on for two years called  "American Muscle Car Parts Down Under - AMCPDU - which is located down at Loganholme. We are Authorised distributors for Scott Drake Automotive Parts ..and just launch our website a few days ago

Must catch up for a beer mate ---- hope you have that car on the road by now ?

Lets catchup for a beer ? ...let me know when you are in the Loganholme area or swing by our home

:cheers: :cheers:

Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Radiator
« Last post by BAC on Yesterday at 10:38:50 PM »
Yes, I fitted the exact same brand radiator to my '68 Cougar with a 289 a couple of years ago.

No problems with it other than it was taller than the stock Ford unit so had to modify brackets a little to get it to clear the hood.  May not have the same problem with a Mustang.

Keep in mind the Chinese suppliers may have changed spec and/or factories over the period so I guess past performance is no indication of future returns...  :smile01:
General Chat Room / Re: Hi all been awhile - thought I'd pop in and say Hello
« Last post by mwizz on Yesterday at 10:09:58 PM »
Welcome back, I remember when you bought the black one
General Chat Room / Re: Hi all been awhile - thought I'd pop in and say Hello
« Last post by LEE H 69 on Yesterday at 10:07:04 PM »
Hey Ed how are ya,  Good to see you kept them both :burnout:
ANOTHER PIC

Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / Re: 1969 doors.
« Last post by Dwayne on Yesterday at 09:29:45 PM »
No worries, happy to help other members wherever I can.
Few Pic's of the Mach 1 engine bay ...BAC

Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: rear springs
« Last post by Tempest on Yesterday at 08:41:54 PM »
I fitted Global West reverse eye 5 leafs to my 69 a few weeks ago and it sits exactly the same as pgold's (670mm top of wheel opening to ground with 245/45-17 tyres)
I don't have any decent photos with the new springs, I'll get some for you when I'm back home next week.

Global west advertise them as 1-1/4" lower than stock
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Visit Custom Mustangs