Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: 66 coupe re-wire
« Last post by scedd1 on Today at 07:53:37 AM »
Personally id get in touch with Randy from Midlife Harness Restorations and get a refurbished factory ford harness at a lot less cost than the others.
He can add in additional circuits if you need.
He has sent a lot of harnesses to OZ
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: 66 coupe re-wire
« Last post by Reklaw on Today at 07:43:16 AM »
I can sympathise with you  ....  going through the same thing with my RHD '66 Coupe at the moment. Wires that were too short to reach the other side were joined with whatever was available. Guess you can't buy striped wire at the local shop. Wires that were too long have been unceremoniously bundled up under the dash. Some wires went to nowhere. The work ethic with the guys that do this sort of stuff is non existent. I'm not going to rewire, just tidy it up best I can so long as everything works reliably.
Mustang Chat Room / Re: Left Hand Drive Requirements
« Last post by StephenSLR on Today at 07:17:17 AM »
When I went to update the rego the lady showed me on the computer that there was nothing that identified it as LHD.

That was my question, as my car falls under the 30 year rule, I can drive it LHD legally. As far as I recall there's nothing on my rego papers that indicate it as LHD. I can't remember if that was indicated on the blue slip and/or passed on to the RMS.

Of course if it gets converted to RHD, there would have to be some record of the conversion with the RMS.

Do cops ever ask for proof if they pull over a RHD US car?

s
Mustang Chat Room / Re: Left Hand Drive Requirements
« Last post by bigmal on Today at 07:07:57 AM »
Is this something that's listed by the RMS if the car wasn't converted to RHD?

s

When I went to update the rego the lady showed me on the computer that there was nothing that identified it as LHD.
Apparently I need to take my engineering paperwork for future pink slips or they will question it at the inspection.
Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / For Sale - Hooker Headers
« Last post by 5151greg on Yesterday at 11:51:55 PM »
Cars For Sale By Private Sellers / Re: 69 Convertable for sale
« Last post by unilec5544 on Yesterday at 11:35:33 PM »
Probably a good idea to put the car on carsales, with a bucket load of pics. :thumb:
Parts For Sale By Private Sellers / Re: Personalised Plates - GTA660
« Last post by GLENN 70 on Yesterday at 11:20:44 PM »
Good luck with a sale but I will tell you I have a few sets 4 sale on gumtree maybe 5 weeks now and only a few lookers / views , maybe 3 or 4  , That whole time ,so gumtree is not the place to sell plates . I did sell a few sets with Lloyds auctions tho .
Tech Torque Post 2015 / Re: 2015/2016 mustang owners reports
« Last post by GLENN 70 on Yesterday at 10:39:37 PM »
It's a  Airaid cold air box and sounds great in and out side the car ,makes people look around when you give it a bit . This one has a lid on it ,not like others , they are open and seal up against the hood .  Picked up nearly 20 HP with it and no tune needed they say . Takes about 1 hr to fit . I drilled out a few holes in the grill air intake for some more air also . Not cheap but just for the sound it was worth it . Lowering the car looks great also .
Tech Torque Post 2015 / Re: 2015/2016 mustang owners reports
« Last post by Clubman7 on Yesterday at 10:33:26 PM »
Have read some air boxes need to have tune done to correct air-fuel ratio as it can lean out the engine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Visit Custom Mustangs