Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Is this normal for 67 strut rod?
« Last post by shaunp on Today at 03:12:14 PM »
I paint them with cast iron colour engine paint they were just bare originally.
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Is this normal for 67 strut rod?
« Last post by Wazsxr on Today at 01:55:49 PM »
I had a go at one of them last night and (I think) it came up a treat, thanks for the hot tip.  What would be best to paint them in once I have them both cleaned up and is this how you would attack the entire engine bay to strip it back of all the gunk and paint?

10.00am start. Have seen people leaving earlier than that.
Hi there

New to the forum and not a club member.  We'd love to come and even put our 66 on display, not for show as she needs some TLC.
It's ok to just turn up and pay at the gate from what I read?

Cheers, Tony

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes you are more than welcome to come along on the day anytime after 10am.

Herman :event: :event:
Hi there

New to the forum and not a club member.  We'd love to come and even put our 66 on display, not for show as she needs some TLC.
It's ok to just turn up and pay at the gate from what I read?

Cheers, Tony
Mustang Chat Room / Re: 1969 Q-Code 428 CobraJet 4spd 38k Miles
« Last post by jiffy on Today at 10:35:43 AM »
I wasn’t interested in knocking the car Barry.
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Looking for ‘66 rear rail
« Last post by Ekaza91 on Today at 08:57:28 AM »
Thanks shaunp. Placed order for the new rail.

Cheers
Mustang Chat Room / Mustang Number Plate Frames
« Last post by JCT on Today at 08:14:24 AM »
Does anyone know where I can get hold of some decent plate frames for NSW custom plates (USA size), which are 305mm x 155mm. Have searched high and low without any success. :flag:
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Engine rebuild
« Last post by Reborn67 on Today at 06:29:05 AM »
 :thumb: :thumb:
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Engine rebuild
« Last post by barnett468 on Today at 12:35:16 AM »
If you are not racing it, a stock pump which is around 7 to 8 psi and stock size fuel lines will be fine. Glenn had an issue with his he can tell you about, but it was running out of fuel near the end of the track and i think he said he installed a bigger line from the tank to the pump to fix it but i don't remember exactly what he used for the entire system. If glenn or shaunp don't reply you can send them a pm and ask.  Obviously big lines and a fancy electric fuel pump and high flow needle valve in the carb will eliminate any fuel starvation issues but unless you have extra cash to spend you might want to just use the stock parts. I have never had one run out of fuel like glenn has but i don't race them either. I never floor them for more then around 1/8th of a mile.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Visit Custom Mustangs