Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mustang Chat Room / Re: Mustang 2017 ecoboost Rattle (ting ting) noise
« Last post by GLENN 70 on Today at 06:38:14 PM »
What fuel do you use ? 1st go fill it up with BP 98 and give us a report back .
Wanted To Buy / Re: '69 head light bowls
« Last post by simo on Today at 06:31:08 PM »
Thanks Barry, appreciate you looking, will wait to hear back.
 Greg.
Mustang Chat Room / Mustang 2017 ecoboost Rattle (ting ting) noise
« Last post by atas on Today at 05:59:52 PM »
I own a 2017 mustang ecoboost.

When i hit the accelerator halfway or more sometimes i hear what sounds like a tapping noise or marble in a tin rattling around(worst case) or something link a ' ting ting' tapping sound under the hood. It appears to be on the drivers side.

It occurs just after hitting the accelerator. I encourage everybody with a mustang ecoboost to safely check if theirs does the same. It may occur more when cold but still happens when warmed up. Does anybody have any suggestions ?

Thanks for your help.
Yeah,
But she trashed the stang in at the end of episode 4. Completely rolled it!
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / Re: Toploader Help
« Last post by GEOFF289 on Today at 05:08:30 PM »
Sorry Jimmy but I'm out.

My guess, and its only that, is that you should be looking for a couple of slots or holes that the prongs on the open end fit into so that its in a position where moving the lever across the neutral gate will push or deform the thing so that it pushes the lever back to when pressure is removed.

I am trying to remember the XB I had decades ago and I think this spring only affects reverse and there is no spring effect between the 1 -2 and 3 - 4 planes. If so, I reckon this would mount with the lever coming up through the U bit at the other end from the prongs so that when you move the stick to the left to select reverse it contacts the loop of the U and deforms it which then creates spring pressure to come back to its natural shape. That's about as clear as I can be but its a guess anyway.

Good luck.

GDay Slat would you sell the fuel pump separate? If so I'm interested. Jim
Tech Torque Pre 1973 / 3 point retractable seat belts - 65 fastback
« Last post by 65gtfasty on Today at 04:50:29 PM »
Hey
im looking for guidance on installing 3 point retractable seatbelts into my 65 fastback . I want to limit the interference for passengers getting into the rear so moving the sill mount backwards is on the cards.
pics of peoples setups for ideas would be helpful too.
Cheers
Rhys
Wanted To Buy / Re: '69 head light bowls
« Last post by blackthunder1970 on Today at 04:26:41 PM »
hi
i know i have the 7 inche bowls will check if i have the little ones
cheers
Mustang Chat Room / Re: Good old US of A
« Last post by Dwayne on Today at 03:59:13 PM »
Just like the Outback Steakhouse.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Visit Custom Mustangs