Looking for Mustang/Cougar store in Adelaide

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Looking for Mustang/Cougar store in Adelaide  (Read 1313 times)

Offline perronegro

• L Plates
« on: June 10, 2009, 06:02:40 AM »
Hi group, I just joined 5 minutes ago and this is my first post.  I'm moving from Vancouver Washington (about 45 minutes from West Coast Cougar) to Adelaide for Uni.  I'll be moving this Oct and will be looking for some part time work preferably at a Mustang or Cougar store.  I've been working on these cars for 20 years and will be brining a distributoship for hydraulic clutch kits with me.  Please advise, and thanks in advance.  
Cheers,
Anthony

Offline 66RedRagtop

• Supercharged
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »
I doubt there are too many dedicated Cougar stores in Adelaide, as Mercury cars haven't been imported as a main line product by Ford Oz for about 60 years.

And with your clutches, there'd be very few manual Cougars around, and possibly a ratio of five or six auto Mustangs to every manual, so it might be worthwhile settling in and checking out the market before bringing over too much stock.

You'd probably need to offer the hydraulic clutch kits online throughout Oz and even New Zealand to realise maximum available volume, seeing South Australia has less population density than our east coast states.

Adelaide sure is a very pleasant place to live though, with Glenelg a favourite.

Visit Custom Mustangs

Visit Custom Mustangs