Go the Mustang at the mountain

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: Go the Mustang at the mountain  (Read 779 times)

Offline 69candy

• Worked
Go the Mustang at the mountain
« on: October 13, 2019, 07:31:58 PM »
Well done Scotty and Frenchy and Ludo. good statagy on conserving fuel. but geez I was worried Well played by Fabian, followed team orders and drove safely. He will keep his drive. Bad move by chaz taking out both Tickford cars. Guess he is moving, but Walters will be pissed. Had speed all weekend

Offline mwizz

• Shelby
  • MOCSA member #827
  • Name: Mark
Re: Go the Mustang at the mountain
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 10:40:42 PM »
Great result indeed. I put in an order for the Scott McLaughlin 1:18 Mustang tonight at the supercars store.

Offline pgold

• Stallion
  • I'm new here
  • Name: Paul Gold
  • Car: 69 sportsroof
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 06:47:12 PM »
From memory that's three years in a row. Waters took out Chaz at the cutting in 2018 & 2019. So where is Chaz going???

Offline 69candy

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 07:06:08 PM »
From memory that's three years in a row. Waters took out Chaz at the cutting in 2018 & 2019. So where is Chaz going???
Yep 3rd time he has taken him out. I recon Chaz will end up at Kelly racing if they go Mustang, or take Courtney's drive at Wilkinshaw

Offline sms777

• Worked
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 07:34:43 PM »
Wait till the Camaros arrive. That will bring you guys back to reality.....not only that... we need a Mopar to really stir you up... :grin: :grin:
Click Banner

Offline jiffy

• Blue Printed
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 11:27:26 AM »
I think Mostert is going to WAU, shame because he was FAST - Penske should have snaffled him up and moved Coulthard on.

Yeah, interesting to see if there will be a Camaro in the mix in the next couple of years, it's the only reason in my mind that Mostert would consider going - it would be good if there a Camaro in the field but haven't seen anything positive in the press about it - and not sure that they can wrap a Corvette (sold in Australia soon if I hear correctly) around the SC control chassis.

I watched the TCM - better than any category in my opinion and is obviously a serious threat the Supercars which is why the restrict it to only 6 laps - I would watch that all day. the NZ cars were epic, and the Challenger just looked fantastic! I heard that Dodge outsold the Camaro and Mustang in the US for the past quarter? Great work if they did!!
Black '69 CJ 4SPD car under contruction
Black 2002 SVT Cobra - 2003 Terminator Clone
Black 63.5 Galaxie 4SPD fastback

Offline 66 Stang

• Blue Printed
  • MOCA NSW Member
  • Name: Keith
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 01:52:10 PM »
I agree, the TCM cars are great to watch, I was impressed at the speed and the way they race those cars, that black and gold 1970 with the flames coming out the twin pipes was awesome to watch, brings back the days when motor racing had all catergories, awesome to watch.

Visit Custom Mustangs