EOI: 1968 - Tubular Upper Arm, Roller Perch, Koni and Lovell Front Suspension

Mustang Australia

Author Topic: EOI: 1968 - Tubular Upper Arm, Roller Perch, Koni and Lovell Front Suspension  (Read 219 times)

Offline trav68

• Worked
Hi,
I am contemplating upgrading my front end to something a bit more exotic (double adjustable Bilsteins or JRIs coilovers based) as I keep evolving my car further. With a Borgeson box and correct alignment it is a pretty serious setup and very good on road and some track events I previously did. Whilst spring and dampening rates are increased I found the setup to ride and articulate quite smoothly (due to spherical bearing/rod ends on arms and roller perches).

Includes:
- Street or Track Tubular upper control arms
- Opentracker roller spring perch
- Lovell spring (550 - 575 lb/in rate - can confirm as liaised with Lovells Engineering to decide on part number)
- Koni single adjustable shock

The tubular arms/konis and springs have about 10 to 15k km in them and the roller perches a bit more ( + 3 or 4k km) as used them on my previous stock style arms.

I trialed some different spring rates (and Bilstein non adjustable ) and settled on above as being about as good as it gets within stock constraints.

Price: $1500

If anyone is interested let me know otherwise I will probably just hang onto them for time being.

Regards,
Trav

Visit Custom Mustangs

Visit Custom Mustangs