Author Topic: Blue Slip needed when transferring from normal to club rego??????  (Read 571 times)

Offline Hak

• Worked
  • FORD
  • Name: Hakan
Isnít funny how things work out, I took my car of the road for a little while as I had a leaky gear box and the fuel sender was stuffed. Thats all fixed now. But between being busy at work, and at home, and with the daughter and her horse, my car fell out of rego.

I didnít mind, as the temptation of wanting to drive it was to great Anyway. 1 month went past 2 months went past and yes unfortunately so did the 3rd.  :tissue:

I went to see a mate about a pink slip when realised I now needed a blue slip by 2 days. While kicking myself for letting it laps so far, I learnt something new when going from normal rego to club rego I needed a blue slip anyway.  :tissue:

Its booked in to get one, hopefully no issues, the underside my car is very clean and all brand new  I need to get new high beam globes, and the tyres are probably just over the 3mm mark oh well letís hope the examiner is feeling the xmas spirit 
71 Mach 1 Mustang PWETER 351 4V CLEVELAND NUMBER MATCHING
FGX XR8 SPRINT FOR SALE
FGX XR6 SPRINT FOR SALE

Offline birdman

• Blue Printed
  • Name: John
Re: Blue Slip needed when transferring from normal to club rego??????
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 11:17:52 AM »
I went to see a mate about a pink slip when realised I now needed a blue slip by 2 days. While kicking myself for letting it laps so far, I learnt something new when going from normal rego to club rego I needed a blue slip anyway.  :tissue:

I thought you already knew this Hak...  :therethere:

Offline Hak

• Worked
  • FORD
  • Name: Hakan
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 01:48:02 PM »
As my daughter says Dad crawl out from under the rock  :cry: :cry: :cry:

When did this kick in, it must only have been in the last couple of months I haven't been missing for that long 

71 Mach 1 Mustang PWETER 351 4V CLEVELAND NUMBER MATCHING
FGX XR8 SPRINT FOR SALE
FGX XR6 SPRINT FOR SALE

Offline sms777

• Worked
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 03:19:34 PM »
As my daughter says Dad crawl out from under the rock  :cry: :cry: :cry:

When did this kick in, it must only have been in the last couple of months I haven't been missing for that long
Started mid January this year.
Click Banner

Offline 66coupe

• Thoroughbred
  • Name: Felix
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 03:53:50 PM »
On 3 of my classic cars that were on full rego all I did was get a pink slip to put them on club rego.
I was advised if I ever wanted to put them back on full rego then I need a blue slip.

Felix
1965 TBIRD
1968 BUICK RIVIERA
1979 CM VALIANT
2002 HSV CLUBSPORT
2013 MAZDA 6
1969 Hillman Hunter

Visit Custom Mustangs