Author Topic: 65 Mustang Coupe for sale  (Read 234 times)

Offline Pete-W

• Pony
65 Mustang Coupe for sale
« on: October 09, 2017, 10:33:35 AM »
Immaculate Mustang, no rust, body fully restored, recon diff, Mag wheels, converted to RHD, rare bench/bucket seat model. New wiring, motor replaced with 302 with Edelbrock alloy heads, 4 bbl carby, roller rockers, electronic ign, all the good gear, set up for ULP and has just done about 1000k. Battery in boot, seating recovered, new carpet, and much more. A really nice car with nothing to do unless you want to, the mileage posted is since the rebuild and not what is shown on the odometer, the number plate is $500 extra if you want it (MCM - roman numerals for 19 and 65 is for the year manufactured). I have spent considerably more than I am asking for the car and whoever buys it  will be really pleased and a bargain.
I have photos of the motor rebuild process from Ford Cobra Engines in the USA which is where I sourced the replacement motor from if it is of interest.  I really do not want to sell this car but personal circumstances have forced me to list it. I am looking for $60,000 (Far less than I have spent) but a reasonable offer will be considered.
Please Note: I only sell to people who are able to personally inspect the car. Any contact that looks even a little suspicious like a scam will not be answered. My location is southside of Brisbane Qld.
Please contact via e-mail (nosliwp@outlook.com)

Visit Custom Mustangs